a lot of UX problems with smart appliances… observing verge video
1. (Haier smart air condition) - does it snow in summer??? no, then why make graphics of snow… argh!
2. (LG washer) - a shit ton of text messaging from a washer. people write less than a washer! dude LG…. does your folks know how to text shorthand?
3. (samsung chef collection stove) “Fast boil” - text string - why should a user must see that message every day considering this is a stove. it is already a familiar product to boil water. by the way, two ovens is neat, just all that type and controls for two ovens is too complicated to use.
4. (samsung smart fridge) nice with the difference sections of the fridge… but why “metal cooling” again text is unnecessary cause the fridge is METAL and it is COOLING…
5. (chef jet) cool. that printer is the next microwave for 2020. :D
that’s a wrap. what!!! no WEMO! verge is so lame, nothing on belkin wemo. booo!